All of these cards are meant to bring a smile to the face of the recipient…but you can also use them for a more serious message. Here are some suggestions as to what circumstances they may be useful for. Bold headings represent what is written in the card.
Have you heard…..?
- About this great party – then invite them along to your special party
- About an engagement
- About winning at sport
Thank you for your friendship
Very simple – we send cards on special occasions why not send one just to thank someone for being a good friend?
When you are feeling as sick as a dog, just call me
When someone is ill – letting them know you will be there for them
What do you mean by “surprise”?
- A surprise engagement or informal wedding invitation
- Birth of a child – a boy when a girl was expected or vice versa
- Moving house with new address to family and close friends
Tummy tucked in, back straight, head held high – now I am one of those beautiful people!
- To send to a friend who has undergone weight loss or plastic surgery
- To give to a young girl for her deb ball
- As a birthday card to someone who cares about their appearances
I know smoking is bad for you but I don’t inhale
- Letting someone know that you understand the problems they are experiencing
- Helping someone give up smoking
- Helping someone through a stressful time
Ask and you will receive
- When someone has lost a close relative or friend and you want to let them know you are there to help
- When a child is going out on their own
- At Christmas time
- For a religious meaning
We deserve a break
- To thank a family member for helping you in a time of stress
- To send to someone going on a holiday
- To send to someone stressed out by family circumstances
I’m not a seeing eye dog, but I sure can find the clues
- When someone is ill and not telling you
- When someone moves without giving you their new address
- When you meet someone that is special
Holidays are great fun!
- To send someone when you are on holidays
- To send someone when they go on holidays
- To send someone who tends to take their work with them when on holidays
Too much work & not enough play is a dog’s life
- To send to someone who works too hard
- To send to someone who does not easily relax
- To send to someone you want to invite to join you for an outing or a holiday